2020年3月5日 星期四

Greeting!\(^o^)/


Greeting!\(^o^)/


Hello!
My name is Emily.
I study in National Taipei University of Business.
I am 20 years old. I was born in Taichung.
My hobby is hiking. 
The high mountain scenery is breathtaking. I recommend that beginner climbing He-huan mountain. It’s dubbed as the easiest one among ‘One Hundred Peaks’ to climb. It’s filled with Rhododendron every May and June. Beware of Acute Mountain Sickness when you climb.
I am very fond of Toshikazu Kawaguchi’s writing lately. 
I was softened into tears by writing of him.

Thank you for your reading.

5 則留言:

  1. Wow, so you go hiking and moutain-climbing a lot. That's great!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello,I'm Elena! Nice to meet you!
    In addition to He-huan mountain,which mountain would you recommend to a new climbers?

    回覆刪除